If you are visiting Enterprise Connect this year, then make sure you leave ample time to discover everything that Unify has to offer. You will find us right inside the door at booth 1061.
- We will bring your communications digital workplace to life:
We will take you on a journey of scenarios that you will be able to relate to – and see in action – discover how Unify can ease the pain of disjointed or aging communications, and show you a simple migration path to effortless collaboration and joined-up business processes – taking you to the cutting edge of communications technology.
- Experience our expertise:
Meet our ‘resident’ product and solution experts who will be on hand to answer your questions about all things communication and collaboration. Whether it is ‘when should I consider moving to the Cloud?’, or ‘what tools can I use to enhance my customers’ experience of my organisation?’, we can talk to you – in simple terms – about what would be the best fit for your organisation.
- Discover a vendor poised to lead the next generation of communications:
The communications landscape is changing quickly and some vendors have had difficulty meeting the challenges of today’s communication demands. With other vendor’s futures so fragile at the moment, take a few minutes to talk to our team about the strength, experience and innovation inherent at Unify. Being owned by Atos provides Unify with financial stability and that, along with our long heritage in the communications industry, means you can be safe in the knowledge that your organisation could be investing not only in the ‘now’, but would be protected for many years to come. If you are unsure of your present vendor’s long term capabilities, speak to our team – you may qualify for some of our fantastic promotions currently running.
- See industry leading solutions in action:
- OpenScape Business PAYG – integrated UC voice, presence, conferencing, contact center, messaging and mobility for organisations up to 2000 users, available subscription based (OPEX) or on-premise (CAPEX) models, giving our customers full flexibility to adjust communication needs as they grow [more here]
- OpenScape Enterprise Express – integrated enterprise communications solution with voice, unified communications, collaboration, mobility and call center. Designed for growing enterprises with 200 to 5,000 users across virtually unlimited sites [more here]
- OpenScape Voice – discuss solutions for the large enterprise with a platform that is highly reliable, secure and has the highest degree of interoperability in the market place with Department of Defence certification [more here]
- OpenScape Xpert – powerful multiline call handling solution for time-critical, high pressure decision making and team communication – in trading floors or dispatch control c The true power of this solution is realized when you combine Xpert with other communications channels such as radio and IP-based communication streams to provide a single management interface on our vendor-agnostic platform. [more here]
- OpenScape Contact Center – solutions that integrate unified communications and contact center functionality on one device. Work how and where you need, and collaborate across the enterprise to solve customer problems. Includes intelligent multi-channel routing, a 360-degree view of all customer activity, and end-to-end reporting and analytics. [more here]
- Circuit – our team collaboration tool of the future. Web RTC-based enterprise cloud collaboration is everything your teams needs to communicate; bringing together voice, video, chat, screen share, file sharing and storage, into one single app. [more here]
- Circuit Meeting Room – our recently launched low-cost, high definition video, virtual meeting room [more here]
- NG911: leading edge multi-channel communication solutions that enable Emergency Services to improve Public Safety [more here]
- Comview – simplify management of fixed and mobile telecommunications expenses, usage and assets throughout the communications lifecycle. Fully integrated Telecom Expense Management (TEM), Mobility Management and Call Accounting solutions that reduce cost, complexity and risk through a flexible cloud-based platform.
- Hear from our Experts:
Messaging & Team Collaboration: Overhyped, or the Next Platform? with Diane Salvatora, VP of North America Portfolio Management – Wednesday, March 29 | 9:05am – 9:45am
Monday, March 27 | 9:00am – 9:45am
How to Build Your Enterprise’s Team Collaboration Roadmap with Jan Hickisch, VP Solution Marketing – Monday, March 27 | 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Mobility 2020: Where the Mobile Enterprise Is Headed with Diane Salvatora, VP of North America Portfolio Management – Tuesday, March 28 | 9:15am – 10:00am
Enterprise Summit: Moving Communications & Collaboration Forward Customer sessions: Martin Rose, CIO Pinellas County Participating – Wednesday, March 29 | 3:15pm – 4:00pm
Team Collaboration Apps: What’s Under the Hood? with Jan Hickisch, VP Solution Marketing – Thursday, March 30 | 8:00am – 8:45am
E-911 & UC: Why You Can’t Rest Easy with Paul Lang, VP Programs and Customer Segmentation
Don’t run the risk of missing out on the chance to speak with our team. You can reserve your VIP tour now! Let us know what you’d like to see and we will endeavour to tailor that time to your needs.