It is almost that time, when our Senior Leadership Team assembles in Monte Carlo to meet with our Partners from around the Globe.
Over recent years, the event has been held in Boca Raton, and most recently Barcelona. In Boca we spoke about where we had come from as we embraced the Unify brand. In Barcelona we talked about where we were now. In Monte Carlo we aim to take you onto a journey forwards into the cloud – but this is YOUR journey, via YOUR path and at YOUR pace.
If that isn’t enough to whet your appetite, then here are 8 MORE reasons why Monte Carlo is the place to be:
1. Exclusive preview launch. Something NEW is coming, and it is coming at noon CEST on Thursday 13th July, to the partners at the event. The solution will be available to our channel partners from the outset.
2. Global Partner Awards. As nominated by our Partners, Distributors and our Channel Teams globally, Monte Carlo is where the awards will be announced – finding out who will be Distributor of the Year, Partner of the Year, Rising Star, Innovation Award Winner and Above & Beyond Award Winners
3. Meet the Execs. Our senior management team are keen to hold those important face to face, one to one conversations with our Partners. Their diaries are filling fast as they arrange intimate conversations with our key partners. Attending? then request your meeting here.
4. Guest Speaker. We are proud to be being joined by Nicklas Bergman, author of ‘Surviving the Tech Storm’ and entrepreneur. Not only will Nicklas deliver the keynote, but he will also host a workshop – preparing our Partners for the impending Tech Storm.
5. Advocacy. Following on from a successful UK&I pilot, we are rolling out our Digital Envoy platform to our Global attendees; bringing together a community, sharing experiences and amplifying voices.
6. Workshops. I have already mentioned the workshop being hosted by our guest speaker, Nicklas, but there is a second workshop. Following on from our preview launch – what better than to host a workshop enabling our partners to fully understand the solution – and leave confident in their journey to sales and deployment.
7. Technology Partners. We are thrilled to be joined by our sponsors ASC, Media 5 and ptm-akademie, who will be onsite to discuss how their solutions can add value to our Partner’s customer’s experience and service.
8. An exclusive setting, an evening at a Private Beach, a beautiful hotel, and a host of Unify Executives and Hosts that are bursting to tell you about all the great things going on at Unify – and how you, our Partners, can leverage their extensive knowledge and enthusiasm to enable you for the journey to the cloud – on your path, at your pace.
I personally am very excited to greet our Valued Partners in Monaco on 12th – 14th July, and looking forward to sharing the event with everyone over social media and post event in our Global Newsletter.