Unify Reference Number: #13222
Job Area: Finance
Position Type: Professional
Job Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
The Accounts Payable Junior associate is responsible for the processing, on a timely basis, of supplier invoices / credit notes and other related documents and queries for the Unify Germany legal entities. This will involve the routing of queries to the appropriate Finance / order management team and the subsequent expediting of responses so that invoices are paid on a timely basis in line with Unify expectations and payment policies.
Your delivery responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• The receipt, archiving, inputting, matching, query resolution, payment of Supplier invoices in SAP
• Working within the agreed policies and procedures of the AP process
• Invoice query resolution, including anticipating time/task conflicts and planning mitigating actions to control risks, ensuring the queries are addressed in a systematic manner and customers are guided through the query mitigation process;
• Working with suppliers, internal departments and Procurement to ensure the swift resolution of invoice queries
• Working with our notification management tool to monitor and manage query resolution
• Qualification: : BS/BA or advanced degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance (University) or Language (German, English)
• Work Experience desired: At least 1 years experience of working in a complex AP team using the SAP system.
• Language Skills: German – B1 or above (it is required that all external communication with Customer and peers in GER will be conducted in German language); English – C1 will be the required Language for all internal matters.
• Technical Skills: SAP AP, MS Office (advanced excel skills), Enterprise Data Flows and Systems (ERP, etc.)
• Personal Skills: Networking and Communication Skills with peers and Management, as well as Customer Orientation (internal / external), shows Analytical Skills and demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion (or problem solving) of assignments. Excellent numerical reasoning skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.