Unify Reference Number: #11502
Job Area: Finance
Position Type: Professional
Job Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Purpose of the role is to ensure all Orders are received, processed and fulfilled accurately and in time by liaising with suppliers, customers and internal resources.
- Performing day-to-day business administration and/or back office activities related to Sales Orders and Purchase Orders. You will be responsible for the correct execution of the customer orders by registering, issuing, monitoring and following-up Sales Orders, Purchase Orders and Service Orders within existing guidelines and policies as well as by working together with internal peers and external stakeholders at Customers and Suppliers.
More specific that may include:
- Processing standard SAP transactions, such as Order Entry, Order processing, Change, Closure, Billing and proper cost allocation
- Validating order packs and confirmations;
- Performing operational processing and coordination, following up on delivery status of Purchase orders and updating the relevant IT tools; guaranteeing the reliable and timely realization of the Sales Orders (incl. written and/or verbal communication with relevant stakeholders on changes, issues, escalations)
- Communicating with intra-organizational and external contacts (primarily customers and suppliers)
- Assisting with the verification of relevant parameters with a financial impact such as Costs and Revenues, Backlog, Work in Progress, Risks.
- Monitoring backlog and billable sales orders in SAP in order to facilitate achieving given revenue targets and financial performance goals (such as budget, forecasts and applicable service level agreements)
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the financial figures related to the managed sales and purchase documents; Supporting in-country staff with forecast assumptions and providing relevant data.
- Any additional or ad-hock tasks as requested by direct superior
- BS/BA or advanced (University) degree in Business Administration / Finance / Supply Chain or Language (English); may be substituted for working experience in the function (i.e. Internship) where applicable
- 0-2 years experience in relevant field required, successful working experience in terms of Internship is a plus
- SAP (or similar ERP system), MS Office, understanding of Workflow and related systems and tools
- Networking and Communication Skills with peers and Management
- Customer Orientation (internal / external)
- Analytical Skills and demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion (or problem solving) of assignments
- Quality oriented and well organised, team player, proactive and anticipative
- Able to prioritize activities and identify and manage risks
- High English Language Skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.