Unify Reference Number: #14182
Country: Bulgaria (Sofia)
Job Area: Finance
Position Type: Professional
Job Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Service Business Analyst is responsible for performing day-to-day financial and administrative activities operations.
This may include such areas as: Processing orders and contracts in SAP and other systems; Contract management; Billing; Operations management; Allocation of payments; Revenue/cost recognition and project follow-up; and Clarification of invoices with our customers
The Business types (typically non-complex) covered are: Drop ship delivery; Services; Small and medium sized standard projects; and Maintenance contracts.
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Function)
• Processing standard transactions in SAP and other systems, such as Order Entry, Change, Closure, Billing and proper cost allocation;
• Validating order packs and confirmations;
• Performing Month-end, Quarter-end and Annual Closing activities in your area of responsibility;
• Identifying and resolving readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems;
• Assisting with the commercial verification of financial impacts, such as revenues, costs, backlog, work-in-progress, plans, forecasts and risks
• Communicating with, primarily, intra-organizational contacts and some external contacts on invoice clarification activities;
• Providing training to new employees for specific areas of responsibility as defined by the Team Lead / Senior BA.
• Ensuring completeness, accuracy and high quality of the daily operations by achieving the agreed KPIs, team and personal targets;
• Ensuring adherence to contractual commitments, service level agreements and charging for MAC’s, AV and VL’s;
• Ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures, rules and accounting standards.
• BS/BA or advanced degree in Business
Administration/ Accounting/ Finance
• 0-1 years experience in relevant field
• SAP, MS Office (advanced excel skills), Enterprise Data Flows and Systems (ERP, etc.)
• Good Analytical Skills
• Very Good Networking and Communication Skills
• Customer orientation
• High German Language Skills (B2-C1)
• English Language Skills –good command in written and oral
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.