Website Unify S&P
Harmonize Your Enterprise
Unify Reference Number: #10662
Job Area: IT Operations
Position Type: Professional
Job Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
The IT service manager is responsible for service delivery end-to-end. To include, among others, are operations strategy, performance, financials and end-user satisfaction.
The IT service manager is required to drive various aspects of the change management process through inception to closure. To include, among others, are qualification and clarification of change with the requester, coordination of change to ensure fulfillment, and validation and closure to ensure effectiveness of the solution. Coordination and managing of IT Operation to ensure reliable Master Data services in close collaboration with the 3rd party supplier and the business counterparts. The Master Data services include several applications who support the whole product lifecycle and the interfaces to the related consumer applications like SAP. Definition of technical solutions based on functional requrirements in close collaboration with business users and stakeholders. Managing the AMS supplier to provide the expected support to the user and fullfil the defined KPIs. Identify and establish improvement measures for the related services.
- Identification / analysis of any service related issues including working with the respective teams in order to enable problem management and improvements
- Ownership and resolution of all operations issues which arise in connection with the delivery of services
- Provision of expert knowledge in specifically assigned skill areas
- Review the service provider’s performance in terms of delivery, cost, service trends, other service achievements and service exceptions in support of IT business objectives
- Incident Handling for all related topics related to Master Data services
- Troubleshooting of issues for all related services
- Drive root-cause-analysis
- Minimum a job-related education with a degree in an IT job (e.g. IT Systems Electronics, IT Specialist, Professional Computer Scientist) and specialized knowledge, skills and abilities, or equivalent acquired provable knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience (e.g. in operation of IT application services of a global acting company)
- Experience as a member of a project team with projects with global scope.
- Experience in working in a global acting and globally distributed team (virtual team).
- English language (business fluent; min Level C1)
- German language is an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.