Unify Reference Number: #11261
Job Area: Finance
Position Type: Professional
Job Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Senior Controller role focuses on the delivery and ongoing development of a suite of Unify’s Global Financial Systems Infrastructure landscape. The role ensures the most efficient and accurate delivery of financial information to key stakeholders in the business, by applying Finance governance and report requirements to data structures & flow. The role is also responsible for tracking and delivering various system related projects.
• Ensure the technical delivery of the various reporting systems & tools
• Participate in the ongoing development of financial systems & tools to reflect continuous evolution and transformation of the Unify Group.
• Liaise with Senior Finance stakeholders including Business Partners and SSC Management to consider and accommodate where relevant requests for enhanced analytics
• Receive, qualify and respond to change requests with regard to the Financial System Infrastructure
• Enable ongoing automation of standard reporting output
• Maintain standard data structures within all financial systems
• Process specific finance owned changes to systems, tools and reports
• Develop standard financial system process including documentation & training
• Work with IT to develop and deliver the technical requirements necessary to deliver the business requirements
- BS/BA in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance (University) or advanced degree. May be substituted for working experience in the function (i.e. Internship) where applicable. Technical qualifications a plus.
- 3+ years of successful working experience in relevant field or in accounting and controlling and reporting, preferably in a related industry to telecoms, software or services. SAP experience or similar systems. System implementation or migrations experience a plus.
- English – C1; German a plus. Language School Certification is a plus
- MS Office (advanced excel skills) and Extract Transform & Load using advanced tools. Deep SAP knowledge, Business Warehouse /Business Objects experience and database knowledge is essential. Visual Basic skills would be beneficial
- Networking and Communication Skills with peers and Management, as well as Customer Orientation (internal / external), shows Expert Analytical Skills and demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion (or problem solving) of complex assignments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.