Unify Reference Number: #1111
Job Area: Finance / Accounting
Position Type: Professional
Job Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
You will be responsible to the Finance Processes & Systems Head within the Shared Services Team, focus on the delivery and ongoing development of a suite of Unify’s Global Financial Systems Infrastructure landscape.
You will be responsible for tracking and delivering various system related changes and projects and you must have an excellent ability to apply Finance governance and report requirements to data structures & flow in order to ensure the most efficient and accurate delivery of financial information to key stakeholders in the business. Some activities you will be invonved in, are:
- Participate in the ongoing development of Financial systems & tools to reflect continuous evolution and transformation of the Unify Group.
- Liaise with Senior Finance stakeholders including Business Partners and SSC Management to consider and accommodate where relevant requests for enhancements to financial processes & systems.
- As a key member of a central expert competency team, you will receive, qualify and respond to change requests with regard to the Financial System Infrastructure.
- Maintenance of standard data structures within all financial systems.
- Processing of specific finance owned changes to systems, tools and reports, standard financial system process development including documentation & training.
- Working with IT to develop the technical requirements necessary to deliver the business requirements.
- Qualification: BS/BA in Accounting/ Finance or IT (University) or advanced degree. May be substituted for working experience in the function (i.e. Internship) where applicable.
- Work Experience: Strong SAP BW technical and configuration knowledge, combined with business knowledge in the finance area. 3+ years of successful working experience as SAP BW consultant, preferably in a related industry to telecoms, software or services. System implementation or migration experience a plus.
- Language Skills: English – C1 (it is required that all main responsibilities and internal and external communication will be conducted in English language); German a plus.
- Technical Skills: Deep SAP BW knowledge. Good understanding of integration between different SAP modules.
- Personal Skills: Networking and Communication Skills with peers and Management, as well as Customer Orientation (internal / external), shows Expert Analytical Skills and demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion (or problem solving) of complex assignments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.