Unify Reference Number: #9161
Job Area: Communication
Position Type: Professional
Job Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Our Social Media Manager is responsible for design and execution of the Unify’s Social Media and Advocacy Strategies). This role coordinates with the PR, Editorial, Marketing and References teams to support the Company’s mission and involves ensuring our social media is fully integrated with all other activities across Unify, as well as managing the Unify Advocacy Program.
Main responsibilities (social media):
- Measurement and management of social media objectives and budget Organic and paid
- Definition and content strategy of social media element for campaigns
- Daily Channel Management (twitter, facebook, You Tube, LinkedIn, Slideshare, Google+) community management and calendar
- Corporate Blog management and writing
- Hands on social reporting at key events
- Crisis monitoring and management for social media (negative posting etc) – via social media
- Listening tools (currently sysomos)
Main responsibilities (Advocacy)
- Ensuring that our social and advocacy programs are aligned
- Development & Management of Unify’s advocacy program
- Day to day management of advocacy platform
- Head of Social Media
- Liaison with Global head of customer references
- Onboarding promotion and management of advocacy program members
- Reporting on impact of advocacy programs
Key relationships / interfaces: Atos Global Communications and Marketing teams, Unify Global VP of Corporate Marketing, Unify PR/ AR teams, Chief Marketing Officer, Channel marketing organisation, Digital marketing team
What success will look like
Achievement of social media & advocacy objectives, Above average engagement across our main corporate social media channell, Clear and engaging social media content for key campaigns and editorial program, Contribution to lead generation programs, Clearly demonstrated business value of social and advocacy execution.
We would like to have on board a Social Media Manager with some key capabilities and skills:
• Proven Experience in using and managing B2B social media program including blogs, social networks (including interest in newer tools)
• Experience of the principles of advocacy marketing and experience of setting up and/or running advocacy programs
• Experience in setting up, managing and tracking social media lead generation campaigns
• Expert skills as a curator of content in consulting, writing, and editing, including an engaging written voice
• Expert use of social media and monitoring tools
• Experience in setting up and management of social engagement tools – tweet chats etc
• Domain Knowledge of IT/ software industry (especially in a B2B environment) and current market topics – “future of work”, “collaboration” and “millennials”
• Strong background in communications/ journalism and proven capability in writing & content development
• Multimedia creation skills (image and short video production, editing, repurposing)
• The successful applicant will have clear written and verbal communication skills, native English written skills are essential be articulate in digital matters and be able to present to executive level stakeholders
• The approach should be analytical, with a strong focus on measurement of activities
• Personal characteristics should include: the ability to prioritise own workload; be a self starter who can work with demanding deadlines and be able to coach other members of own team or teams who interact with own team. This is a true global role so does include interaction with the West Coast US timezone.
Educated to degree level; ideally including English language / journalism modules.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.